Make Runescape Rewarding for Those Who Don't Pay for Their S

Обсуждение породы, стандарта, проблем

Make Runescape Rewarding for Those Who Don't Pay for Their S

Сообщение 06 июн 2020, 13:31

"MTX Improvements: Remember that Jagex is a business, and they will need to create money. If it were not for MTX, then OSRS Gold would be dead at this time. When Jagex first declared The Squeal of Fortune (Now Treasure Hunter), they had been so close to going bankrupt due to the current state of RuneScape. Since then, they are trying to make changes to it to at least make the experience better for people completely pay to triumph, and also make RuneScape rewarding for those who don't pay for their stats."

That is incorrect. You can actually check the financial accounts of Jagex on Companies House to determine their revenue and profit/loss statements. They have made a profit each year, except for a single year, and it's not clear if this was down to the cancellation of Stellar Dawn/Mechscape or not. In any case - most men and women tend to be fine with cosmetic-only MTX. It had been Jagex that chose devalue the achievements of high tech gamers and to market items and XP.

I just set aims and play because I like achieving them in-game. Folks should voice whatever constructive criticism because that's the only way things get noticed/fixed they have though. I made an Ironman accounts and have not looked back since, although I had been in the camp against the MTX. With everything that RS3 offers, if you can't find a method to make it interesting then perhaps you only need a rest. Just my two cents, thanks for coming to my TedTalk.

Legacy Mode - Does not receive exactly the identical DPS as the other modes. Most went to Cheap RS Gold . It is. They didn't change enough up to make it similar but unique, in regards to this August Beach occasion. There were also issues with Clawdia and RNG to get items. Lots of small problems that turned it into a wreck.
gamegoldfast